- Translate functional business requirements developed by business analysts and client into the functional product solution. This includes the creation of data mapping specifications that map business requirements to physical data table structures in order to provide guidance to engineering.
- Solicit and gain approval from all internal constituents regarding proposed solutions.
- Assist Software Engineers with functional questions related to system enhancements.
- Participate in all phases of software development with significant focus during analysis and design.
- Assist quality assurance members with validating the developed solution meets the acceptance criteria of the solution.
- Ensure system solution designs are aligned with any identified standards.
- Support the implementation team during client UAT activities and business acceptance testing.
- Other duties as determined based upon business needs
Key competencies/skill/success factors:
- Ability to interpret complex functional requirements and translate them into functional system changes easily understood by development and testing teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills with comfort/confidence in client facing situations.
- Strong level of problem solving and organizational skills.
- Results driven self-starter who takes ownership of problems/tasks and sees them through to completion/resolution.
- Works collaboratively with teams.
- Clear and concise visual and written documentation skills to effectively communicate system enhancements to the Healthation development team.
- Knowledge of web technologies, databases, conceptual database modeling, SQL, XML, EDI, x12 are all beneficial skills
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience working on a softwaredevelopment team; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in healthcare industry including claims systems, HIPAA transactions & code sets highly desirable.
- Experience with understanding relational data models and performing basic SQL commands to view data, data structures and data relationships.
- Experience with and understanding of web and database software development.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum based SDLC
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Hiring for one of the major Healthcare Client - Pune
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Rachana Khilare
Contact Company:HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Send a Query