Role: Crisis Manager - Major Incident Management
Experience Level: 10 - 14 years of relevant work experience
Work Location: Pune
Work Location: Pune
Type of hiring: Permanent
Interview Mode: Face to Face
- Perform Incident Management/Triage
- Work closely with the Change management and Production Support team.
- Perform critical monitoring for production systems and take required steps to remediate business impact.
- Infrastructure Knowledge
- Provide support for critical batch processing activities including major Unified processing streams for OMNI and Autosys responsible taking job actions.
- Perform maintenance for Automated Telephone System including isolating traffic to mitigate impact.
- Perform routine maintenance recycles for critical applications and servers.
- Basic Unix and Windows skill for Level 1 tasks
- Provides 16X7 on call/ in office support to restore failed core infrastructure components, utilizing support tools and vendor support
- Troubleshoots and restores complex issues through the use of technical abilities and tools
- Provides technical guidance, oversight, and mentoring to team members as a subject matter expert
- Demonstrates high responsiveness for technology issues; resolves issues quickly and efficiently
- Drives problems to root cause through partnership with Application Development and engineers, ensuring knowledge is captured for future events
- Designs, plans and implements high-availability core infrastructure systems
- Develops Software configuration management standards and performs data de-identification and provisioning
- Provides disaster recovery support by testing, reviewing, and supporting disaster recovery plans on a routine basis
- Supports projects at the request of business partners
- Documents and tracks hardware and software configuration, migration, testing and deployment solutions
- Ability to initialize and operate computer hardware and software systems.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to utilize computer operating systems utilities.
- Knowledge of computer systems backup requirements and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Knowledge of computer input and output media.
- Knowledge of computer job control procedures.
- MVS/JCL (3-5 years)
- Ability to work weekends and/or various shift rotations as required.
- ITIL V3 foundation certified
- College Degree in related field (or comparable experience)
- ITIL Intermediate Service operations certified
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Fortune 100 financial services organization that is the leading retirement provider of financial services for the academic, research, medical, cultural and governmental industries. Serves over 5 million active and retired employees participating at more than 15,000 institutions and has $938 billion in combined assets under management with holdings in more than 50 countries. Ranked 82nd on Fortune's list of the 500 largest corporations in America. It is the largest global investor in agriculture, the 2nd largest grower of wine grapes in the United States (by acreage), and the 3rd largest commercial real estate manager in the world. It operates on a not-for-profit basis, with surplus returned to participants. Headquartered in New York City in the United States. In India, our client has established Global Business Services units in Mumbai and Pune. The company is rapidly expanding GBS to provide technology and operations support for global operations.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Rachana Khilare
Contact Company:HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED