We are looking for a Java Full stack / Backend developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Java developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Experience developing Java-based web applications
- Knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Java or Python), back-end frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Agile environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Microservices, JDBC, JMS, Messaging platform (RabbitMQ), MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, GoLang, JUnit, DevOps
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Labhni Maheshwari
Contact Company:HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED