Key Technical Competencies/Knowledge
- Ensure that all operational and people management issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure operational control, identify failures and provide solutions.
- Regularly liaise with the onshore line of business to develop necessary extra controls or system changes.
- Verify that all procedure documentation is updated at all times.
- Monitor quality of processing in cooperation with Managers and Lead. Rep. Lead the LOB through regular spot checks.
- Motivate team and contribute to team spirit.
- Evaluate team performance by following up on common objectives, reoccurring errors, volumes, overtime, etc.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and organize heavy daily workload.
- Participate in discussions regarding market changes and evaluate the impact for the team(s).
- Adapt to and assimilate market and service changes. Verify that procedures are updated at all times. Continuously allocate missing or outdated procedures to Procedures committee and implement them.
- Provide consolidated feedback for specific assignments to Management after liaising with Managers and Lead. Rep.
- Manage Training requirements, new migration, holiday planning and overtime
- Master the internal contingency procedures and acquire general awareness of the company's contingency measures.
- (This position would require flexibility for rotation with a US shift and might involve overtime).11:00 AM - 12:30 AM IST (GFASS Reconciliations Supports Multiple Regions and there are multiple shifts between mentioned time)
- Financial Services, Accounting & Mutual Funds Services Industry Knowledge
- Only Female Candidates are required .
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Proven People, Process & Client Management skills
- Advanced system and PC skills (Strong MS-Office skills)
- Ability to create positive work climate and team development
- Bachelors in Commerce/ Accounting/ Economics or equivalent
- MBA preferably with financial background will be a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Managerial position and 2 years experience in a similar role - Manager Profile, preferably in similar industry: Mutual Funds, Financial Services.
- Overall work experience of minimum 12+ years.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
We are hiring for a top Financial Services Organization.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Labhni Maheshwari
Contact Company:HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED