You will work on:
As part of our client's solution development team, you will work closely with product, sales, marketing, and customer services teams to design, build and operate an enterprise cloud CLM solution. As a fullstack developer, you will work across the entire spectrum of the platform, from public-facing applications to internal tools, APIs and Integrations.
What you will do (Responsibilities)
- Work with Product Managers, Architects and other stakeholders to define/refine solution requirements
- Coding of customization's, long running tasks, API integrations to implement & upgrade the solution.
- Apply Software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
What you bring (Skills)
- Strong experience of at least two years in C#, .NET, ASP .NET,MVC, Web API, Entity Framework and enterprise .NET applications/frameworks.
- Relevant experience of developing and deploying web applications in .NET environment on IIS Web Servers and MS SQL Database.
- Exposure to developing and deploying on Azure cloud services like Web Apps, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Azure SQL.
- Required Skills:- C#.Net, ASP.Net with MVC, WP
- Good to Have:- Cloud, AWS, Azure
Great if you know
- Contract Management domain experience will be an advantage
- Integration experience with Salesforce, MS CRM, Workday will be an edge
- Building applications using search API's like ElasticSearch or Azure Search using their .NET or REST APIs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Cognologix is Product development-focused organization helping their clients build their next generation products & services.