Role: Sr. Application Developer - Application Support
Experience Level: 5-8 years
Note: Support critical UNIX based production application in a 24x7 environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer/programmer with Java/ J2EE
- 3+ years solid experience supporting applications in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Strong understanding of core Java concepts, Design patterns and Spring Framework.
- Strong Database troubleshooting experience on Oracle database /RDBMS
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies
- Unix Shell scripts, and/or Perl,Python.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools including Splunk, MySQL, wireshark
- Spring Framework (Spring, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Data, Spring AOP etc.)
- REST and SOAP service development (Jersey)
- Database support experience on Oracle, DB2, SQLServer.
- Support of Applications running Java, EJB, Servlets, JDBC
- Oracle query development, strong PL/SQL skills, knowledge of Data Modeling
- Knowledge of XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, JAXB
- Knowledge of SCRUM/AGILE and WATERFALL methodologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Urgent hiring for major financial services.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Prashant Shringarpure
Contact Company:HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED