The HR Services Specialist will be responsible for receiving and responding to HR related phone, email, and chat inquiries from employees and other HR Services customers. The HR Services Specialist is the primary point of contact for employees regarding benefit programs, HRIS support, payroll and compensation inquires, HR portal navigation, and other human resources policy inquires as needed. The role will be responsible for providing policy and plan information to employees in a timely, courteous, and professional manner. The HR Services Specialist will liaise with Tier 2 and Centers of Expertise (COE) resources to resolve inquiries that require escalation. The HR Services Specialist requires superior client service skills, close attention to detail, excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, and knowledge of HR and benefit programs.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use procedures, policies, and Knowledge Management System to provide accurate and detailed information to TIAA employees regarding benefit programs, HRIS support, payroll and compensation inquires, HR portal navigation assistance, and other human resources policy inquires
- Document all interactions with employees, Tier 2, COEs, and 3rd party vendors including topic of inquiry, summary of issue/problem and resolution in the Case Management System
- Research and escalate complex issues not closed at point of inquiry to Tier 2, COEs, and/or 3rd party vendors to obtain resolution and follow-up with the employee
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adhere to all organizational and department specific policies, procedures and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Notify Operational Excellence Manager of potential or continuous problems regarding inquiries and scenarios that have not been addressed in existing training classes and/or are not available via on-line tools
- Share all information and responses proven helpful when assisting customers with team members and management
- Document and share all suggestions that may improve your/team performance; include ideas regarding automated tools (Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Case Management System, Knowledge Management System, etc.) or procedural policies
Nature of Impact - This role influences decision making for the overall HR GSSC with HRIS specific impact to businesses, associates and stakeholder experience tied to the timely & appropriately fit-for-purpose HR solutions
Area of Impact - Direct operational impact across GSSC. Operational and user experience impact to internal business clients and employees.
Proactive problem solving capabilities with the ability to multi task and resolve issues in a fast paced environment.
Sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange complex information.
Functional and technical knowledge of HR systems, workday experience preferred.
Sound with excel and Power point skills.
Good communication, problem solving and inter-personal skills.
Interactions / Interpersonal Skills:
Provides a higher level of customer service providing information and resolving complex and sensitive matters in a timely manner.
Job Requirements And Qualifications:
High School Diploma (Associates preferred). The equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Dency Joseph
Contact Company:HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED