- Must have - Experience with Auth0 and OIDC implementation as providers and consumers
- Designing and implementing security solutions.
- Continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the system, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- API Security, knowledge of industry standard protocols and experience of applying IAM to a cloud native platform.
- Security considerations of cloud computing: They include data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks.
- Identity and access management (IAM) the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
- Evaluate and implement Auth0 or similar Identity Management Platform/Tools as required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Persistent Systems is a technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. It was subsequently converted into a public Limited company on 17 September 2010 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and a new certificate of incorporation was issued on 28 September 2007 from the RoC.
Contact Company:HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
Reference Id:HexKzm5V LB002727