POSITION OBJECTIVE :
- Developers must participate in all aspects of the Hansen Systems product development life cycle
- Developers working within the engineering teams at Hansen Systems are expected to write quality, well-engineered, unit tested, maintainable and readable code, engineered according to Hansen Systems development and architectural standards
- Standard design patterns should be followed where applicable and preferably they should follow a test-driven approach to development.
- Developers are required to engage with Product Management to produce technical and functional specification documentation appropriate to technical developer and non-technical business audiences.
- Leverage best practices to write and continually improve the code base.
- Develop mastery in the tools, languages and frameworks used by the team.
- Begin practicing and learning how to teach/mentor less experienced teammates.
- Become proficient in the real-world’ use of Hansen Products you are developing.
- Own the specification of software requirements and designs, engaging with Product owners to understand functional and business requirements
- Learn to engineer quality, maintainable and testable code
- Learn how to measure non-functional aspects of the code, particularly performance and scalability.
- Adhere to project and department standards for quality, proficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all your assigned deliverables are completed on specification, quality and according to agreed timelines
- Low-Level Level Design & Analytical Skills
- Exposure to large scale integration projects including authentication & authorization
- Exposure to Telecom Domain OR other technologies like AngularJS, nodeJS AND willing to learn and work as a Devops role would be a plus.
• Analyzing Data • Delivering High Quality Work • Business Acumen • Adapting to Change • Communicating Effectively • Championing Customer Needs • Decision Making • Critical Thinking • Agile Methodologies • Displaying Creativity • MS Office – Excel, Word, PPT • Displaying Technical Expertise • Interpersonal Skills • Leading Others in Change • Problem Solving • Interpersonal • Testing • Technical Mentoring
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Honors degree in computing or a related subject, or commensurate industry experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building, testing, and deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable web applications, APIs, and user-interfaces in a team environment.
- Experience working on Product development using an agile methodology
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
With 40+ years experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of billing software and customer care technologies for utilities and telecom industries. Hansen’s proven and scalable solutions together with innovative and flexible offerings enable clients to deliver cost-effective end-to-end business initiatives to improve their customers’ experience.
Founded in 1971, Hansen Technologies now employs over 1500 people and has offices in Australia, United States, Canada, New Zealand, China, Denmark, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Vietnam and the United Kingdom servicing customers in over 80 countries around the world.
In India, after acquiring Sigma OSS Systems, a growing team of 300+ employees cultivates and promotes a culture of persistent problem solvers, together on a journey with their customers striking the right balance between the legacy and future advancements. Hansen works over a large number of products like enterprise-wide Catalog, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Order Management, Informatics, Inventory and Device Provisioning products.