We are seeking a Sr Frontend Quality Assurance Engineer (Fullstack) to develop automated and manual tests for our state-of-the-art research engine. You will join our engineering team of world-class software experts and be responsible for implementing, executing and measuring the automated testing of the AlphaSense product using Java and Selenium framework. You will work together with the team of developers and testers to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the software.
- A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Experience in setting up automated test frameworks and implementing tests for use cases along with the necessary reporting tools.
- Understanding of test driven development and continuous delivery.
- Experience in Selenium test automation framework.
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools Git, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge of tests automation best practices and patterns.
- Passion for software testing and quality.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently
Will be a plus experience with:
- Linux & bash scripting
- Testing framework - Cypress etc
- Databases - MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- CI-CD tools spinnaker etc
- Performance and scalability testing
- Cloud-based technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure etc)
- Experience leading a team of test automation engineers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
HEXAGON EXECUTIVE SEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
AlphaSense is a product development organization powered by AI Technology and leveraging advances in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML). This business insights platform provides a search engine that is used for parsing topics, concepts, and ideas semantically and finding valuable pieces of investment information from within millions of documents in seconds all with one simple search. Headquartered in New York, AlphaSense currently has more than 240 employees, 70% of which are focused on product development. With 1000+ corporate and financial clients worldwide, AlphaSense has a Global presence with its offices in Helsinki, London, Mumbai, Pune and across the US. AlphaSense has been recognized with Fastest Growing Company by INC Magazine Top 50 Start-up Leading the AI Revolution by Fortune in 2015 and 2017 respectively. In 2019, the company has secured Series B Funding of $50 Million by a VC Firm Innovation Endeavors which is backed by the Ex-CEO of Google promising its clients a competitive edge to be more efficient and outdo the competition.